Soft Bait Glue-Blog

 
 
......Video Anwendung Gummifischklebe.......
   . .Video Tuning Gummifischkleber...........
 


Oktober 2020

> New article about the rubber fish glue at Angelmagazin.de online:

After Christoph von Angelmagazin.de has been using our rubber fish glue himself for a long time, he has now written an article and posted it on the Angelmagazin.de website. You can read the article here:  
>> https://angelmagazin.de/angelausruestung/gummifischkleber/ 


 
June 2014

> Johannes Dietel has our soft bait glue tested and evaluated

Johannes Dietel has tested our rubber fish glue and is thrilled. The test and the comments in the forum of "Barsch-Alarm.de" you can read here. >> click on it



Februar 2013

> The Stinger magnets are taken in the shop

After a long development time, we can finally offer the Stinger magnets which enable an entirely new fishing.
More about this world novelty here in particular Stinger magnetic Blog >> click on it
 



September 2012

> fishing magazin Jig & Jerk September 2012


In the September issue of "Jig & Jerk" Soft Baits be repaired with the soft bait glue. Click here to read the article.

 << click on it

 


 
June 2012

> fishing magazine "Rute & Rolle" issued Juli 2012

 
Again, a magazine tested the Soft ait Glue and recommended. The fishing magazine „Rute & Rolle" is in its July 2012 issue in the "TESTED / Useful" before the Soft Bait Glue and yields the following result: The Soft Bait Glue is a "must have" for any serious Soft Bait-angler.
 
 
 



April 2012

fishingglue.de support the first four lakes tour Angelholiker.de 2012 from April-September 2012

 
 
 
 
The Angelholiker organize inter alia with support from other sponsors fishingglue.de and the first 4-Lakes Tour. This is a in Germany has not seen before event where over the year to a total of four different weekends four different waters are fished. Details can be found here: www.Angelholiker.de
 

 


 


October 2011

> Fishingglue.de as a sponsor of the meeting of Strelasund baitcaster.de 21.-23. October 2011

The Soft Bait Glue was fishingglue.de, after 2010, again in 2011 with the meeting of Strelasund baitcaster.de. The report of the meeting as well as images can be found here:
www.baitcaster.de

 


 
April 2011

> The Soft ait Glue as a travel companion 11. April 2011

Who has not, as a fishing trip in and you have to decide what is in the Tacklebox. Especially for air travel is often only a limited range of bait announced. In order for soft plastic bait not to restrict unnecessarily, we recommend a tube of soft bait glue fish with rice as a companion pack. This special adhesive can be repaired at the resort many soft plastic baits and therefore its quantities of (reserve) - greatly reduce the bait. This benefit has discovered, among other well-known predator pro Uli Beyer for themselves and already used in one of his fishing trips. The trip report you can read here:
www.uli-beyer.com
 



December 2010

> Review www.baitcaster.de 
20. December 2010

The team of the website www. baitcaster.de had to test in the last few weeks our opportunity Soft Bait glue. Here too, the special adhesive for Soft Bait completely convincing and prove themselves as genuine trade specialist. But read the full review here:
www. baitcaster.de 
 



November 2010

> German fishing magazine "Fisch & Fang" issued December 2010

The Angler Magazine
Fisch & Fang, one of the largest circulation and most innovative in Germany has tested the Soft Bait Glue from fishingglue.de. Here is an excerpt from the review:
... Excellent adhesive of the best bait repaired within a short time, the company sells fishingglue. ... An issue that is worth it.

Conclusion: What can you say about it ...


 



November 2010

> Black Bass Fishing Guide in Italy by Matteo November 2010:

From 09.11. until 11.15.2010 we have fished in the Black Bass in the northern Italian area around Padua. Thanks to our guide Matteo of
zetabass.com, we were able to catch, despite unfavorable conditions, but many of the coveted fish. Fishing was mainly in the various rubber worms on Texas rig in the middle reed. However, many baits were torn or damaged. But could, thanks to the Soft Bait Glue fish here again, almost all bait for at least a 2nd Change given.
Conclusion: Even with the bait for Black Bass Fishing repair results were excellent and the rubber waste low.